that with this very cold turn in the weather you MUST winterize your cabins. We have had a water line break in a cabin today and it has drained our 20K gallon tank. We have directly emailed the property owner of the leak and damages. If you are uncertain if your cabin is winterized properly I would tell you to check on it ASAP. As we head into winter refilling a tank becomes a bigger and bigger issue.
Please turn the water off going into your cabin!!!
Thanks for your help and Understanding
Someone has thrown a rock and broken a cabin window on creek road.
If anyone has seen or heard anything please contact a board member
Lot RV Parking is FULL!
No more parking is allowed in the winter parking lot. If you need space for recreational vehicle parking, there is some room available on the Aspen Acres and Aspen Mountain garage lots.
Please contact a board member for information
Winter Parking Guidelines
1.No long term trailers can be left in the parking lot.
Please try to park in some orderly fashion in order to allow plowing and maximum use of parking space
2. Long term parking will be allowed only:
-North side of the Parking lot—please contact a board member
(Further back on Tom Payne road
-North of the Snow gate on Aspen Acre Lot—Contact a board member
-Large haul in trailers are encouraged to park on the west side of the parking lot leaving the east end for cars and vehicles without trailers.
3. All trailers MUST have information attached to them as to the
Owner, Association Lot Number and Contact information.
4. ALL OTHER TRAILERS MUST BE REMOVED when you are not on the mountain.
5. ATV’s, Snowmobiles and other recreational transportation equipment must be parked in designated areas.
-if you know you will not be returning for several weeks please;
-Leave equipment on your property-OR-
-leave equipment north of the gate on Aspen Mountain property
- Or- Park it on the Aspen Acres property on Seneca road
6. The Parking area CANNOT be used for winter storage of personal property.
7. Full Time resident; following heavy snow and/or snow removal/cleanup of the parking area you will be asked to move ALL cars/trucks to the area just outside the main gate so that the parking area can be cleaned more efficiently and completely.
8. Failure to follow the guidelines that we hope will make it easier for everyone to enjoy mountain, could result in having your vehicle and/or other person property impounded.
Content copyright . ASPENACRESASSOCIATION.ORG. All rights reserved.