We have received a couple of emails asking about the road conditions on the Mountain. As you know the weather has been unseasonably warm and our snowfall has been been minimal at best. The weather is predicting a little snow today (lees than 4 inches) and then remaining warm and dry the next ten days.
The north and south roads are bare/muddy and the east west raods are slushy and muddy. Your snowmobiles will be in the rocks and mud and in most cases your ATV might be your best option for transportation. Please try to protect our roads and cause as little damage as possible.
Once again, DO NOT drive your small trucks and or jeeps past the snow gate.
Annual HOA Fee’s
Our membership dues for 2015 will be $425 per lot, and are now payable. Please mail checks for dues, payable to Aspen Acres Association, to Bev White, Secretary, 3040 South 1800 East, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84106. Unpaid dues become delinquent July 1, 2015 and will result in key cards being deactivated and late fee’s charged.
The 2015 Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday April 16, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Salt Lake County Council Chambers in the north building, 2001 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT. The purpose of the annual meeting is principally to provide the members with an accounting of the prior year's activities, to allow the members to make recommendations with respect to the pursuits and activities of the Association, and to elect members to the Board of Directors.
Thanks for your help and support.
Aspen Acres HOA Board
We know it is winter …..However, start to plan now on getting property cleaned up, repaired . Let’s all take pride in our community and make it the best it can be. Please help us keep the community safe….make sure everyone is keeping the speed limits, wearing a helmet, staying on the roads and not trespassing. Dogs…..we continue to have issues with dogs running loose, chasing people, and chasing vehicles. Also please clean up after your dogs on the roads many people enjoy sledding while at the mountain and roads covered in dog waste makes that difficult.
Aspen Acres Board
Winter Parking Guidelines
1.No long term trailers can be left in the parking lot.
Please try to park in some orderly fashion in order to allow plowing and maximum use of parking space
2. Long term parking will be allowed only:
-North side of the Parking lot—please contact a board member
(Further back on Tom Payne road
-North of the Snow gate on Aspen Acre Lot—Contact a board member
-Large haul in trailers are encouraged to park on the west side of the parking lot leaving the east end for cars and vehicles without trailers.
3. All trailers MUST have information attached to them as to the
Owner, Association Lot Number and Contact information.
4. ALL OTHER TRAILERS MUST BE REMOVED when you are not on the mountain.
5. ATV’s, Snowmobiles and other recreational transportation equipment must be parked in designated areas.
-if you know you will not be returning for several weeks please;
-Leave equipment on your property-OR-
-leave equipment north of the gate on Aspen Mountain property
- Or- Park it on the Aspen Acres property on Seneca road
6. The Parking area CANNOT be used for winter storage of personal property.
7. Full Time resident; following heavy snow and/or snow removal/cleanup of the parking area you will be asked to move ALL cars/trucks to the area just outside the main gate so that the parking area can be cleaned more efficiently and completely.
8. Failure to follow the guidelines that we hope will make it easier for everyone to enjoy mountain, could result in having your vehicle and/or other person property impounded.
Content copyright . ASPENACRESASSOCIATION.ORG. All rights reserved.